Teacher of History & Politics Jobs in Dubai | Jumeirah College Careers
1- Teacher of History & Politics
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
From September 2022 we are looking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of History & Politics to join the College.
The successful candidate will work in an exceptional department which is both extremely popular and effective. In 2021 the results in GCSE were outstanding, with 79% of students receiving 9-7 (A*-A) grades. At A-Level, the results were equally impressive with History A Level – 71% A*- A, 93% A*- B and Politics A Level – 42% A*- A, 79% A*- B .
The opportunities which History & Politics present for students is central to the philosophy of the school. As a result, this appointment is crucial to the continued development of Jumeirah College.
- A B.Ed. or degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent with exceptional subject knowledge.
- At least 2 years’ experience of the National Curriculum for England.
- A mindset which understands all students have the potential for top performance, and the drive and passion to enable them to do so.
- Experience which will enable a contribution to our enriched curriculum programme.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Jumeirah College is a GEMS Premium Secondary School which delivers the National Curriculum for England, offering the full range of GCSE and A level courses. The College has been repeatedly judged to be Outstanding in inspections.
Official Website: gemseducation.com
For more Latest Jobs: click here.
UAE – Jumeirah College – Dubai Jobs 2021
|Title||Teacher of History & Politics Jobs in Dubai | Jumeirah College Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Jumeirah College – Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories.
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Jumeirah College – Dubai Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on GEMS Education Job Site..