Swimming Instructor Jobs | ACCOR Jobs in Dubai 2021
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
As a Swimming Instructor, you will be in charge of assessing our guests’ swimming strengths and weaknesses and create customized training plans for them, in our 4 Business Units: Fairmont The Palm, Movenpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Th8 Palm and Riva Beach Club.
- Teaching swimming techniques, swimming strokes, and water safety rules to guests (kids and adults) with varying swimming abilities
- Assisting more experienced swimmers to enhance their swimming abilities
- Assessing the progress of guests and adjusting teaching programs accordingly
- Ensuring that the swimming pool areas are kept clean and tidy
- Inform guests about on swimming pool safety and hygiene guidelines
- Driving License is a must as you will have to navigate between our 4 business units
- Valid UAE Lifeguard certificates
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills in English
Accor S.A. is a French multinational hospitality company that owns, manages and franchises hotels, resorts and vacation properties. It is the largest hospitality company in Europe, and the sixth largest worldwide. Accor operates in 110 countries and 5100 locations. Its total capacity is approximately 704,000 rooms.
Official Website: accor.com
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – ACCOR Jobs 2021
|Title||Swimming Instructor Jobs | ACCOR Jobs in Dubai 2021|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for ACCOR Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on ACCOR Job Site..