Sutter Health Jobs | Mental Health Specialist Jobs in Hawaii
1- Mental Health Specialist – Child & Adolescent Services
Ewa Beach, HI, USA
The Mental Health Specialist provides specialized care and direct supervision of the mentally ill adult, child and adolescent. This care is directed towards the optimal recovery and rehabilitation of the patient and is performed under the supervision of the RN Program Manager or designated RN in the milieu (unit day areas) and program activity areas.
The Mental Health Specialist may be assigned to transport patients on outings and/or appointments in the community. During this assignment, the driver is responsible for insuring safe transportation in the hospital vehicle and ensures a safe, supportive environment for the patient.
Traffic violations and/or parking tickets must be immediately reported to the Hospital Operator upon return of the Company Vehicle’s keys. Performs other duties as required.
- High school graduate or equivalent required. Certified Nurses Aide and/or six (6) months inpatient/outpatient experience required. Bachelor’s degree in behavioral science preferred.
- Prior experience working directly with mentally ill patients in a clinical setting required, ideally in an acute psychiatric hospital is preferred. Additional specialized training or education in a relevant field such as child development or counseling may be accepted.
- Must be familiar with the functions of hospitals, psychiatric facilities, mental health centers. Must have demonstrated ability to function as an effective member of a team, i.e., interaction and vigilant supervision of patients in the program activity area.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Last Date to Apply: May/02/2021
Sutter Health is a not-for-profit integrated health delivery system headquartered in Sacramento, California. It operates 24 acute care hospitals and over 200 clinics in Northern California. Sutter Hospital Association was founded in 1921 as a response to the 1918 flu pandemic.
United States – Sutter Health
|Title||Sutter Health Jobs | Mental Health Specialist Jobs in Hawaii|
|Hiring Organization||Sutter Health|
|Job Location||Ewa Beach, HI, USA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Sutter Health Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Careers Town brings all legit remote jobs so that job seekers can start earning money online while staying at home.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Sutter Health Job Site..