Sustainability Consultant at AECOM in Abu Dhabi
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Produces models in IES VE , CFD and other software’s or similar software under the supervision of the Sr. Building Physicist.
- Assist with Building Sustainability Submissions, Estidama, LEED, Mostadam Submission.
- Undertake Outdoor & Indoor Thermal Comfort Analysis with supervision from Team members.
- Supports the preparation and completion of design presentations and design reports.
- Adopts good engineering/design solutions to assigned tasks and develops appropriate research and documentation to support these solutions.
- Minimum 3+ years post graduate experience.
- Bachelors degree (BEng) or Masters degree (MEng) in Engineering.
- A current member of and working towards Chartered membership of a relevant Institution eg CIBSE.
- Experience of modelling the environmental performance and climate within and around buildings using computational fluid dynamic (CFD) and IES VE.
- Use of other simulation tools eg EQuest and Energy+ and experience of ASHRAE 90.1.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
AECOM is an American multinational engineering firm. AECOM has approximately 87,000 employees, and is number 157 on the 2019 Fortune 500 list. The company’s official name from 1990 to 2015 was AECOM Technology Corporation, and is now AECOM.
Official Website: aecom.com
For more Latest Jobs: click here.
UAE – AECOM Jobs 2021
|Title||Sustainability Consultant at AECOM in Abu Dhabi|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for AECOM Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on AECOM Job Site..