Support Analyst Jobs | Cerner Corporation Jobs in Dubai
1- Support Analyst
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
As a Support Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting Cerner’s internal and external clients by providing outstanding customer service and basic technical support in Tier 1 call-centered environment. You will be responsible for adherence to client access, quality standards, and client notification policies and procedures. This role will also require you to be accountable for communicating and working directly with the client to resolve key issues over the phone, through email, or through your queue. You will also be responsible for recognizing when to escalate issues by using applicable monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Studies or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- At least 1 year of call center or phone support work experience.
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written.
Cerner Corporation is an American supplier of health information technology services, devices, and hardware. As of February 2018, its products were in use at more than 27,000 facilities around the world. The company had more than 28,000 employees globally, with over 13,000 in Kansas City, Missouri.
Official Website: cerner.com
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Cerner Jobs
|Title||Support Analyst Jobs | Cerner Corporation Jobs in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||Cerner Corporation|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Cerner Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Careers Town brings all legit remote jobs so that job seekers can start earning money online while staying at home.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Cerner Job Site..