Supply Chain Specialist | Amazon Careers | Dubai Jobs
Supply Chain Specialist
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Understand Amazon Direct Fulfillment program and services and support vendors on day- to-day operations.
- Work with vendors and carriers to set and meet milestones to deliver high-quality operational performance.
- Communicate via email and telephone also with physical visit to vendors and provide first line support on operations questions.
- Maintain quality by enforcing Amazon’s Policy Guidelines with vendors.
- Participate in other special projects/assignments as necessary.
- Proficient working in Excel.
- History of collaboration and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done (No job is too large, no job is too small).
- Experience in Supply chain / Logistics operations.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Amazon, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook.
Official Website: amazon.com
For more Latest Jobs: click here.
UAE – Amazon Jobs 2021
|Title||Supply Chain Specialist | Amazon Careers | Dubai Jobs|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Amazon Job Site..