Senior Benefits Consultant | Amazon Careers Dubai
Senior Benefits Consultant, EMEA
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Amazon is seeking an experienced senior international employee benefits consultant to join our Global Benefits team. This role will take responsibility for a portfolio of countries in our fast-growing Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region, focusing on benefits strategy, design and innovation. This includes management of and enhancements to our existing programs, and the design and implementation of new benefit programs.
The scope of the role includes financial benefits, health and welfare benefits, and time away programs. This individual contributor role will also participate in global Amazon benefits initiatives, drive employee engagement in benefits, and identify new opportunities to meet the needs of our fast growing business.
- Benefit Strategy, Program Management and Design – responsible for designing benefit programs that align to Amazon’s Global Benefits Framework, market practice and compliance requirements.
- Implementation – this position will be responsible for all implementation activities of approved benefit programs, including selection and setup of benefit providers, creating project plans, assembling resources, and developing and documenting processes and policies through stabilization period to ensure smooth transition to plan administration teams.
- Governance and Compliance – ensure programs align to Amazon’s benefit philosophy and meet local regulatory requirements in all countries.
- Consulting – develop strategic country roadmaps and provide consultative support and data-driven insights on benefit initiatives to key stakeholders including HR and Employee Relations.
- Vendor Management – manage vendor relationships, costs and performance across all countries and business lines.
- Educated to degree level.
- long-standing experience in working within employee benefits.
- Experience with multi-country employee benefit program development and delivery.
- Excellent English written and verbal communications skills – ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy of discretion through ambiguous phases of expansion project development.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook.
Official Website: amazon.com
For more Latest Jobs: click here.
UAE – Amazon Jobs 2021
|Title||Senior Benefits Consultant | Amazon Careers Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Careers Town brings all legit remote jobs so that job seekers can start earning money online while staying at home.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Amazon Job Site..