Scheduling and Defect Control Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Scheduling and Defect Control Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Post Eligibility, Salary, Job Description. Etihad Airways has invited eligible candidates to apply for Scheduling and Defect Control Officer Job.
Those Candidates who are interested in the following Recruitment and Completed all education and physical eligibility criteria can read the full Job Post before applying online.
Scheduling and Defect Control Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi - Job Description
1- Scheduling and Defect Control Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
The Scheduling and Defect Control Officer (SDCO) is primarily responsible to ensure that all planned aircraft maintenance activities in the fleet are planned as per the maintenance forecast. The SDCO will action aircraft changes based on network requirements due to unforeseen operational or technical events. They will coordinate and re-plan all maintenance activities as a result of delays, swaps and cancellations in AUH and in outstations. The SDCO will be responsible for planning all short-term maintenance within a 48-hour interval but not limited to Daily checks and associated tasks.
- Forecast and coordinate the scheduling of both short term and intermediate maintenance requirements on company aircraft.
- Prioritize the scheduling of non-routine defects with operational limitations or performance penalties.
- Develop and maintain Visit Packages and Hangar Work Orders for all scheduled maintenance tasks utilizing the company’s Aircraft maintenance system AMOS.
- Monitor aircraft status and hub operations routing/rerouting company aircraft to facilitate any operational irregularities while maintaining the integrity of the maintenance plan and established company performance objectives
- Experience: Strong AMOS background preferred with strong communication skills, minimum 2 years of airline/ MRO experience preferred.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, work under stress and be able to communicate perfectly in English.
- Education: Degree diploma is preferred with background in data entry and data analysis or related aircraft engineering studies.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Etihad Airways is one of two flag carriers of the United Arab Emirates. Its head office is in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, near Abu Dhabi International Airport. Etihad commenced operations in November 2003. It is the second-largest airline in the UAE after Emirates and one of the “Lakhs of Luxuries” in the world.
Official Website: etihad.com
UAE – Etihad Airways Jobs 2022
Scheduling and Defect Control Officer Jobs - Summary
|Title||Scheduling and Defect Control Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Hiring Organization||Etihad Airways|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Expected Salary||Depends on Experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories.
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Etihad Airways Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Etihad Airways Job Site..