Regulatory Affairs Associate Jobs in Dubai | Novo Nordisk Careers
1- Regulatory Affairs Associate
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
You will additionally support in developing labelling materials and review/approve promotional materials according to local legislation and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), to ensure overall legal compliance with HA’s requirements. And you will also control the quality of local language’s translation under supervision.
- University degree in pharmacy.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years regulatory experience, ideally within a pharmaceutical industry.
- Good knowledge of regulatory systems and government guidelines.
- Appreciation of business and local market.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Novo Nordisk A/S is a Danish multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Bagsværd, Denmark, with production facilities in eight countries, and affiliates or offices in 5 countries.
Official Website: novonordisk.com
UAE – Novo Nordisk Jobs 2022
|Title||Regulatory Affairs Associate Jobs in Dubai | Novo Nordisk Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Novo Nordisk|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories.
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Novo Nordisk Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Novo Nordisk Job Site..