Regional Talent Manager Jobs in Dubai | Cartier Careers
1- Regional Talent Manager – MEIA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
What is your main role?
Are you experienced in identifying the right talent for the right job? Do you have networking capabilities and connections in the region? Are you a creative person with a skill for project management?
If so, this is the ideal position for you to join our Maison and be a part of a collaborative and diverse HR team.
What are our expectations from you?
The Talent Manager for MEIA is responsible for leading the talent management activities across the different markets (UAE, KSA, India and South Africa). The role reports to the International Talent Management Director based in HQ Geneva and to the Regional HR Manager.
The role is responsible for the talent pipeline and talent exchanges in the region and contributes to the organization design and evolution of the region. It also actively contributes to projects at local and international level as part of the International Talent Management strategy.
- Drives the Organizational Talent Review process
- Act as point of contact for the local HR, leadership management team regarding international Talent Management topics
- Contribute to the overall International Talent Management strategy and team objectives
- Manage talent mobility of internationally mobile talents across MEIA and across the world connecting with local HR, with the other International Talent Managers as well as the Richemont network
Talent Assessment and Development
- Support assessment and development for internal candidates and is involved in interviews/assessment of external candidate as needed
- Work in close collaboration with local HR, International Reward for seamless candidate experience
Relations & Business Partnering
- Create relationships and keep contacts with External parties (external HR community, external talents)
- Build and leverage long-term and sustainable partnerships with universities to enhance alignment with recruitment strategy
- Such as Employer Branding, Diversity & Inclusion
- Monitor proper follow up on and continuous improvement of the projects
Who you are:
Ideally, you are required to have 8 years of HR experience of which 3-4 In Talent (talent assessment, succession planning, leadership development, organization design). Having a Masters degree in HR is a plus.
An ideal candidate would have the ability to travel and is fluent in English (Arabic is a plus).
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Last Date to Apply: May/08/2021
Cartier International SNC, or simply Cartier, is a French luxury goods conglomerate which designs, manufactures, distributes, and sells jewellery and watches. Founded by Louis-François Cartier in Paris in 1847, the company remained under family control until 1964.
UAE – Cartier
|Title||Regional Talent Manager Jobs in Dubai | Cartier Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Cartier Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Careers Town brings all legit remote jobs so that job seekers can start earning money online while staying at home.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Richemont Job Site..