Phlebotomist Jobs in Al Ain | Mediclinic Al Jowhara Hospital Jobs
Job: Full Time
Location: Al Ain, UAE
- Support overall laboratory services with specimen collection, receipt and preparation for analysis.
- Support with relevant administrative and technical processes required for efficient laboratory operations.
- Perform a variety of routine and complex blood collecting procedures in line with professional standards and regulatory requirements.
- Provide relevant training and support to team members.
- Support and guide the development of new techniques used for obtaining and handling laboratory specimens.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Science or Laboratory Medicine Technology.
- Certified as a Phlebotomist from home country and/or country of residence.
- Current Basic Life Support certificate.
- At least 3 years’ experience of which at least 2 years were as a Phlebotomist in an acute care hospital.
- Governance and accreditation standards relevant to laboratory services.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Mediclinic International plc, founded in 1983, is an international private hospital group with operations in South Africa, Namibia, Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates. The Group’s head office is based in Stellenbosch, South Africa. It has been listed on the JSE, the South African securities exchange, since 1986.
Official Website: mediclinic.ae
For more Latest Jobs: click here.
UAE – Mediclinic Jobs 2021
|Title||Phlebotomist Jobs in Al Ain | Mediclinic Al Jowhara Hospital Jobs|
|Hiring Organization||Mediclinic Jowhara Hospital|
|Job Location||Al Ain, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories.
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Mediclinic Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Careers Town brings all legit remote jobs so that job seekers can start earning money online while staying at home.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Mediclinic Job Site..