Patient Educator - Part Time Jobs in Dubai | Novo Nordisk Careers
1- Patient Educator
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
As a Patient Educator, your key responsibility is to educate the patients on diabetes, obesity, and other chronic diseases management within the guidelines as defined by NN business ethics and local regulations. The role is on a part-time basis, averaging 30 hours per week.
You will have the opportunity to provide advice on nutrition, healthy diet and exercise and other health related matters connected to NN therapy areas. You will educate patients on the use of devices, respond to patient queries, request and send information and brochures, develop patient education materials with guidance from the medical department and ensure that all materials are approved prior to use.
- Bachelor’s degree in either pharmacy or medicine or nutrition or related medical fields.
- Work in flexible hours (afternoon & weekends when necessary).
- Strong communication & presentation skills with high energy and influence.
- You are fluent in English & Arabic and you are computer literate.
- License in patient/diabetes education and previous experience is an advantage.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Last Date to Apply: Apr/24/2021
Novo Nordisk A/S is a Danish multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Bagsværd, Denmark, with production facilities in eight countries, and affiliates or offices in 5 countries.
UAE – Novo Nordisk
|Title||Patient Educator – Part Time Jobs in Dubai | Novo Nordisk Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Novo Nordisk|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Novo Nordisk Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Careers Town brings all legit remote jobs so that job seekers can start earning money online while staying at home.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Novo Nordisk Job Site..