Mediclinic Jobs in UAE | Apply For Unit Manager - Outpatient Job
1- Unit Manager – Outpatient
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Purpose of Job:
To lead and manage the nursing team in the provision of patient-centric and evidence based nursing care, operational efficiency and positive patient experiences
- Provide strong leadership and management guidance to the team.
- Ensure evidence based patient care practices are followed as per clinical standards.
- Ensure positive patient experiences by developing employees and creating an environment that enables team engagement.
- Manage allocated clinical and non-clinical resources in a cost efficient and effective manner to enhance safe patient care.
- Monitor and manage compliance with legislative, regulatory and clinical standards to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing from a recognised/accredited Nursing Institute.
- Master of Science in Nursing or related Healthcare field.
- At least 3-5 years’ senior nursing experience, preferably in a private hospital.
- Quality management and governance standards and best practice.
- UAE healthcare regulatory framework and related requirements.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Last Date to Apply: Apr/24/2021
Mediclinic Middle East operates seven hospitals in the UAE with over 900 inpatient beds, including the newly-opened Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai, as well as more than 19 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra.
UAE – Mediclinic
|Title||Mediclinic Jobs in UAE | Apply For Unit Manager – Outpatient Job|
|Hiring Organization||Mediclinic Middle East|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Mediclinic Middle East Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Careers Town brings all legit remote jobs so that job seekers can start earning money online while staying at home.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Mediclinic Middle East Job Site..