Medical Transcriptionist Jobs in Dubai | Mediclinic Jobs
1- Medical Transcriptionist
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To transcribe Anatomic Pathology and Microbiology laboratory reports
- Transcription of medical reports and discharge summaries as per company requirements and patient safety standards and regulations
- Coordinate the collection and/or correction of outstanding or inaccurate information for medical reports and discharge summaries
- Provide general administrative support to the department, including managing the stock levels of office supplies for the department
- College graduate (Nursing or Medical Technology)
- At least 2 years’ experience in medical transcription services
- Dictaphone typing skills and speed of at least 60 words per minute
- Medical terminology
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Mediclinic International plc, founded in 1983, is an international private hospital group with operations in South Africa, Namibia, Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates. The Group’s head office is based in Stellenbosch, South Africa. It has been listed on the JSE, the South African securities exchange, since 1986.
Official Website: mediclinic.ae
UAE – Mediclinic Jobs 2022
|Title||Medical Transcriptionist Jobs in Dubai | Mediclinic Jobs|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories.
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Mediclinic Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Mediclinic Job Site..