Manager – Expo School Programme Jobs 2021 | Dubai Govt Jobs
1- Manager – Expo School Programme
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Manager is responsible for managing and informing the Deputy Manager of any site-wide or zonal updates that will impact school group journey routes and advise on the way forward. When required, the Manager may also be required to step into the Deputy Manager role temporarily.
- Conduct walk-throughs of school route (from drop-off to inside Expo) to ensure everything is running smoothly within their respective district.
- Manage any MOE/public school related issues that are escalated from the on-ground team.
- Manage any difficult groups or non-BAU issues with school groups and Expo staff, based on request from Deputy Managers within their area.
- Escalate any non-manageable issues to the Deputy Operational Head of Function, MOE representative, etc.
- Ensure compliance to all safety regulations and Expo2020 policies and inform management in case of violations.
- 6+ years of experience in a similar role.
- A Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field.
- Experience in leading teams, in a managerial or deputy managerial role.
- Experience in guest services, tour guide programs, hospitality, education or a similar field.
- Proven ability to deliver on-ground operations, listening and implementing any instructions or changes given.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Last Date to Apply: May/22/2021
Expo 2020 is scheduled to be a World Expo to be hosted by Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, originally was scheduled for 20 October 2020 – 10 April 2021. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic in the United Arab Emirates, the new dates are 1 October 2021 – 31 March 2022.
UAE – Expo2020
|Title||Manager – Expo School Programme Jobs 2021 | Dubai Govt Jobs|
|Hiring Organization||Expo2020 Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Expo2020 Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Careers Town brings all legit remote jobs so that job seekers can start earning money online while staying at home.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Expo2020 Job Site..