Maersk Careers | Apply For Landside Procurement Analyst Job in Dubai
Landside Procurement Analyst
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Accountability for problem solving, analytical work, and driving insights from this to procurement and business functions.
- Leading negotiations and coordinating Service Level Agreements between Maersk and its suppliers.
- Performing supplier market analysis and organising market intelligence.
- Cooperating closely with colleagues within the WCA region and LOC.
- Some travel within the WCA region is to be expected.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in Logistics, specifically Warehousing, Cold Chain, Intermodal and Supply chain management.
- At least 2 years experience within Procurement is preferred.
- A Degree in a Business/Supply Chain Management or a related field.
- Experience in Inland Transportation related roles is a strong plus.
- Experience within Warehousing, Distribution and Cold Chain would be an advantage.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S, also known simply as Maersk, is a Danish integrated shipping company, active in ocean and inland freight transportation and associated services, such as supply chain management and port operation. Maersk has been the largest container shipping line and vessel operator in the world since 1996.
Official Website: maersk.com
For more Latest Jobs: click here.
UAE – Maersk Jobs 2021
|Title||Maersk Careers | Apply For Landside Procurement Analyst Job in Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Maersk Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Maersk Job Site..