International Benefits and Pension Program Manager Jobs in Dubai
1- International Benefits and Pension Program Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Deliver project management support on complex benefit initiatives, including translating business needs into project plans, gathering customer requirements, conducting impact assessments, and defining milestones, timelines, deliverables and quality standards.
- Develop and execute change management strategies for benefits delivery and operational activities, including launching and integrating new or modified benefits plans, processes and vendors.
- Work with benefit vendors to ensure existing and new administrative processes provide a consistent, frustration-free employee experience, in accordance with compliance standards and integrated with other vendors when applicable.
- Define and monitor benefits administration Critical to Quality (CTQs) metrics, perform root cause analysis on defects and implement remediating actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, HR or related field.
- Business proficient fluency in both written and verbal English.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in HR.
- 3+ years of project/program management experience.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world,” and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Official Website: amazon.com
UAE – Amazon Jobs 2022
|Title||International Benefits and Pension Program Manager Jobs in Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories.
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Amazon Job Site..