Integration Architect | Etihad Airways Careers in Abu Dhabi
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
The Integration Architect will lead and drive the design and development of integration solutions in our PSS landscape. Working with business stakeholders and internal and external development teams, the role will ensure the alignment of integration solution designs conforming to regulatory demands, architectural standards, business requirements, budgets, and IT strategy.
- Translate business process decomposition models into services with well-defined interfaces. Architect stable, flexible, highly available interfaces for optimal performance.
- Ensure existing interfaces are identified and leveraged across the enterprise and that the PSS integration architecture maps to the overall Enterprise Architecture principles.
- Collaborate with product owners/SMEs to construct, refine, and maintain integration models, as needed, to meet business requirements.
- Proactively identify new frameworks/tools/processes to enhance the efficiency of the integration solutions developed.
- Design and development of complex integration solutions using IBM Integration suite/open-source integration platforms using established Integration Architecture principles, standards, policies, patterns, and frameworks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant advanced degree is mandatory.
- Integration Certifications: IBM Certifications or SOA School certifications or similar is desirable.
- 8+ years of experience implementing Integration solutions using industry standard platforms such as IBM Integration suite (IBM ACE, IIB and IBM MQ), iPaaS or similar platforms.
- Experience in defining and implementing Integration Architecture standards and principles, System Integration guardrails, quality attributes and Integration best practices.
- Experience in implementing and deploying APIs using API Gateway tools.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Etihad Airways is the second flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates. Its head office is in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, near Abu Dhabi International Airport. Etihad commenced operations in November 2003. It is the second-largest airline in the UAE after Emirates.
Official Website: etihad.com
For more Latest Jobs: click here.
UAE – Chalhoub Group Jobs 2021
|Title||Integration Architect | Etihad Airways Careers in Abu Dhabi|
|Hiring Organization||Etihad Airways|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Etihad Airways Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Etihad Airways Job Site..