Head Barista Jobs in Dubai | JA The Resort Careers 2022
1- Head Barista
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Head Barista is responsible for high level of service standards and quality maintained for hot beverages throughout the food and beverage outlets in coordination with outlets managers and operations manager.
- Report to work on schedule time, wearing the proper uniform and name badge
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Be aware of all hotel services and promotions in order to assist any guests
- Keep an up-to-date knowledge of the menus and hot beverage list.
- Conduct weekly monthly audits to maintain the Coffee, Tea service standards.
- Conduct beverage training for all the associates
- Continue to learn and educate themselves on whole bean knowledge, coffee blends, tea products, bakery items, coffee brewing, and blended products.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
JA Resorts & Hotels is a member of the Global Hotel Alliance (GHA), the world’s largest alliance of independent hotel brands, bringing together more than 35 brands with over 570 hotels in 78 countries.
Official Website: jaresortshotels.com
UAE – JA The Resort Jobs 2022
|Title||Head Barista Jobs in Dubai | JA The Resort Careers 2022|
|Hiring Organization||JA The Resort|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories.
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for JA The Resort Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on JA The Resort Job Site..