General Cashier/Paymaster Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | MOVENPICK Jobs
1- General Cashier/Paymaster
Job: Full Time
Location: Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of tasks in finance department
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Able to process monthly Payroll along with T&C Team and ensure compliance to brand and audit standards
- Reconcile all payroll related balance sheets
- Must have excellent cash handling skills evidenced by no overages and shortages and work in a safe, prudent, and organized manner.
- Should have min. 2 years experience in similar capacity for 5 Star Hotel in UAE
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in a busy work schedule.
- Should have eye to detail in order to add value to continuous improvement of the department processes and procedures.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is a Swiss hotel management company headquartered in Baar, Switzerland. It is fully owned by AccorHotels since the September 2018 acquisition from former shareholders Mövenpick Holding and the Saudi-based Kingdom Group.
Official Website: accor.com
UAE – MOVENPICK Jobs 2022
|Title||General Cashier/Paymaster Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | MOVENPICK Jobs|
|Job Location||Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories.
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for MOVENPICK Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on ACCOR Job Site..