Fraud Monitoring Analyst Jobs in Abu Dhabi | ADIB Careers
1- Fraud Monitoring Analyst
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Monitoring and reporting of transactions risk aspects from Issuer/acquirer/E-Channels point of view. Job involves transaction activity review, fraud detection and liaison with concerned departments/cardholders/Merchants & Other Banks for the same.
- Daily checking of suspicious / fraud transaction / Alerts based on pre-set parameters or data file. Reporting to Head of Card Fraud on all cases, set-up of cardholders’ dispute, E-Channels customers and merchant unauthorized transactions for resolution purpose.
Investigate and Check the FG / SAS alerts for all ADIB transactions
Contacting customers for investigation/transaction confirmation
Log Confirmed Fraud Cases in GRC as incident with Fraud Details
Prepare and Send a dispute form to the customer to process the refund
- Graduate with at least 3+ years’ experience in banking and at least 2 years in risk management field.
- Good communication skills: Bilingual is preferred
- Good Analytical skills
- Knowledge of UAE banking practices, regulations & risks
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank PJSC is an Islamic bank based in Abu Dhabi city, in the United Arab Emirates.
Official Website: adib.ae
UAE – ADIB Jobs 2022
|Title||Fraud Monitoring Analyst Jobs in Abu Dhabi | ADIB Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories.
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for ADIB Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on ADIB Job Site..