Etihad Careers | Food Safety Audit Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi
1- Food Safety Audit Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Analyze, assess, and monitor food safety, quality and Halal risks and incidents by leading investigations and audits to enforce control programs and procedures compliant with external regulations, industry standards, and to reduce risk exposure.
- Undertake on-site food safety, quality and Halal audits of airline catering suppliers across Etihad Airways’ network as well as local and overseas suppliers of EAS Catering in order to assess compliance of suppliers to inform decisions made by EAS Catering Management as to the continued supply of products to the company.
- esponsible for all audit planning, communication, logistics (including obtaining foreign visas, ensuring continued international travel document validity, booking flights/transportation, etc.)
- Responsible for operational hygiene control in the absence of the EASC Compliance Management, including preparation for and supervision of airline or customer audits.
- Required to conduct Etihad Airways inventory audits which involves the handling of various foods, beverages, and equipment including alcoholic beverages and auditing of facilities that handle pork.
- Minimum of a BSc degree in Environmental Health, Food Science, Food Safety (or equivalent science). Should also hold advanced level certification in catering food safety management from a recognized certification body. Food Safety and Halal auditor certifications and membership to a relevant professional body are preferred.
- At least 3 years of food safety auditing experience within a relevant field or governmental regulatory position.
Analytical Skills – Advanced; Business Understanding Skills – Proficient; Communication Skills (English) – Advanced; Food Safety – Excellent; UAE driving license – required.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Etihad Airways is the second flag carrier airline of the United Arab Emirates. Its head office is in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, near Abu Dhabi International Airport. Etihad commenced operations in November 2003. It is the second-largest airline in the UAE after Emirates. The name Etihad is Arabic for ‘United’.
Headquarters: Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Official Website: etihad.com
UAE – Etihad Airways Jobs 2022
|Title||Etihad Careers | Food Safety Audit Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Hiring Organization||Etihad Airways|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories.
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Etihad Airways Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Etihad Airways Job Site..