du Careers | Hiring Fraud Prevention Specialist in Dubai UAE
Fraud Prevention Specialist – UAE National Only
No of Positions: 01
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The purpose of this position is to ensure that the Fraud Management System is up to date and all functionalities are working properly and providing optimized results and timely fraud detection. To be responsible for the configuration of rules, thresholds and parameters which are crucial for the good performance of the system and good results in alarm quality.
- Dynamic interaction with internal IT and support team for the resolution of FMS issues.
- Ensure the proper Fraud Management System configuration is in place to result in better alarm quality and a fast identification of fraud cases, maximizing, therefore, revenue savings.
- Dynamic and constant interaction with Fraud Management external vendor to discuss system issues, improvements and enhancements.
- Deliver high-quality solutions consistently that help drive high performance of the FMS minimizing both cost and risk.
- A minimum of 1- 3 years’ experience as a Fraud Analyst or system administration or in cyber security.
- Bachelor degree in Cyber Security or computer engineering or Computer science.
- Telecommunications domain knowledge – both commercial (relating to activations, sales, administration of customers/products) and technical (relating to provisioning and subscriber management platforms).
- Excellent Analytical skills to extract meaningful information from large volumes of data.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office and use of Analytical software such as SAS/ACS and SQL language.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company, commercially rebranded as du February 2007, is one of the two telecom operators in the United Arab Emirates. du offers fixed line, mobile telephony, internet and digital television services across the United Arab Emirates.
Official Website: du.ae
For more Latest Jobs, click here.
UAE – du Jobs 2021
|Title||du Careers | Hiring Fraud Prevention Specialist in Dubai UAE|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for du Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Careers Town brings all legit remote jobs so that job seekers can start earning money online while staying at home.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on du Job Site..