Deputy Manager Staffing and Training Jobs in Dubai | Expo 2020 Jobs
1- Deputy Manager Staffing and Training
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This role will also support with the shift building, rostering, and training of tour guides and full time staff, and will be responsible to monitor worker welfare/engagement and escalate to the Manager- Staffing and Training any issues.
- Have proficiency in processing tools, software (SAP) and information management systems to monitor contract administration process stages – training will be provided.
- Assist with forecasting and reforecasting cash flow updates, assist with the management of procurement and contract risks, assist with contract change management.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation to assist with contract close out, extension and renewal.
- Support the scheduling, rostering, attendance, and attrition before and across the 6 months of operation, consolidate all reports and support with contract management of all training delivery and manpower providers.
- Compile, review, and edit the end-of-day staffing report received from all the coordinators, and submit the final version to the Manager- Staffing and Training.
- 4+ years of work experience in a similar field.
- A Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field.
- Good experience of managing contract commitments and payment approvals.
- Experience of managing project budgets and experience in accounting for, monitoring, and reporting on budgets (including accruals, etc.).
- Good knowledge of SAP Procurement processes, contract management and project management.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Last Date to Apply: May/26/2021
Expo 2020 is scheduled to be a World Expo to be hosted by Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, originally was scheduled for 20 October 2020 – 10 April 2021. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic in the United Arab Emirates, the new dates are 1 October 2021 – 31 March 2022.
UAE – Expo 2020
|Title||Deputy Manager Staffing and Training Jobs in Dubai | Expo 2020 Jobs|
|Hiring Organization||Expo 2020 Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Expo 2020 Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Careers Town brings all legit remote jobs so that job seekers can start earning money online while staying at home.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Expo 2020 Job Site..