Deputy Manager Staffing and Training Job at Expo2020 UAE | Govt Jobs
1- Deputy Manager Staffing and Training
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This position will be responsible for supporting with the management of the manpower contracts, payments, and complaint mechanisms. In addition, they’ll be required to oversee the check-in and check-out of the staff onsite, ensure team leaders have the required daily information and equipment, monitor worker welfare/engagement and escalate to the Manager, Staffing and Training any issues.
- Responsible for supporting the development of the School Operations Training Programme.
- Support the scheduling and rostering for training sessions before and across the 6 months of operation.
- Support the development of the training plan and content for Test Event and Event-time.
- Compile, review, and edit the end-of-day staffing report received from all the coordinators, and submit the final version to the Manager, Staffing and Training.
- Ensure that all staff acquire the required skills and knowledge through appropriate learning and development programmes and ensure that the concept of ‘An Expo for Everyone’ is applied in the area.
- 4+ years in a coordination role working on a previous major event programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field.
- Put the visitor experience at the heart of training and service design.
- Experience in guest services, tour guide programs, hospitality, education or a similar field.
- Proven ability to deliver on ground operations, listening and implementing any instructions or changes given.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Last Date to Apply: May/22/2021
Expo 2020 is scheduled to be a World Expo to be hosted by Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, originally was scheduled for 20 October 2020 – 10 April 2021. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic in the United Arab Emirates, the new dates are 1 October 2021 – 31 March 2022.
UAE – Expo2020
|Title||Deputy Manager Staffing and Training Job at Expo2020 UAE | Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Expo2020 Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Careers Town brings all legit remote jobs so that job seekers can start earning money online while staying at home.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Expo2020 Job Site..