Demand Planner Jobs | ABB Jobs in Ohio 2021
1- Demand Planner
Cleveland, OH, USA
The mission of the Planning & Fulfillment function is to support profitable growth by ensuring the accurate tactical planning of our demand and our operations, optimizing inventory and resource management and the perfect fulfillment of customers’ orders
- Creates and maintains rolling 18-24 months demand forecasts for assigned products; a key input into the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process.
- Assembles and analyses all data pertinent to creating a demand plan.
- Facilitates running the demand review meetings.
- Monitors finished goods levels, recommends rationalization initiatives and feeds them into the inventory check book (ICBK).
- Segments the portfolio of materials through an ABC/XYZ analysis, product lifecycle management and commercial policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field with minimum 8 years of experience or alternatively, a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of supply chain and experience in ERP (SAP).
- Visit third party warehouse in Columbus, Ohio once per month.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Last Date to Apply: May/02/2021
ABB Ltd, formerly ASEA Brown Boveri, is a Swedish–Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas.
United States – ABB
|Title||Demand Planner Jobs | ABB Jobs in Ohio 2021|
|Job Location||Cleveland, OH, USA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for ABB Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Careers Town brings all legit remote jobs so that job seekers can start earning money online while staying at home.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on ABB Job Site..