Conservator Jobs | Dubai Culture Authority | Government Jobs 2021
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Analyze and prepare a plan for the preservation of the museum’s holdings (metal / wood / ceramic / stone) based on the best international practices of museums.
- Carry out restoration work on the existing museum collection (preservation of specialized objects)
- Develop policies and procedures related to the preservation of museum holdings
- Awareness of environmental requirements for storing collectibles and displaying them in permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Preparing lists of materials required for the restoration laboratory and coordinating the necessary materials for all materials required for the conservation plan
- Participate in the audits and inventory of holdings and complete the annual inventories required to prepare detailed lists of museum holdings
- Master’s degree in restoration (archaeological and heritage artifacts: metals, wood, ceramics, stone) or an equivalent major.
- 4-6 years of experience in the restoration of museum collections.
Dubai Culture and Arts Authority, a governmental body to support, organize, promote and lead the heritage, cultural and artistic scene in the Emirate of Dubai.
Official Website: dubaiculture.gov.ae
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Dubai Culture Jobs 2021
|Title||Conservator Jobs | Dubai Culture Authority | Government Jobs 2021|
|Hiring Organization||Dubai Culture|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Dubai Culture Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Dubai Government Job Site..