British Council Jobs 2021 | Hiring Teacher of English in Dubai UAE
1- Teacher of English
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Plan, prepare and deliver high quality English language teaching that meets the needs of different customer groups taking into account individual learning styles
- Complete teaching related administrative tasks to specified standards
- Actively engage in professional development and performance management to ensure quality and high standards in teaching and learning, and maintain British Council’s position at the forefront of best ELT practices
- Support local marketing and promotional strategy, and assist the teaching centre team in delivering excellent customer service
- Ensure safeguarding and guidelines are applied and upheld in line with standards and policy for the areas of Child Protection, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, and Health and safety
- High proficiency in English i.e. full mastery of English across all 4 skills equivalent to user (CEFR C2) IELTS Band 8/9 in each of 4 sections of the academic module
- First degree
- 2 years post-certificate i.e. CELTA/Trinity cert TESOL experience
- Experience in teaching relevant age groups:
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Last Date to Apply: May/12/2021
The British Council is a British organisation specialising in international cultural and educational opportunities.
UAE – British Council
|Title||British Council Jobs 2021 | Hiring Teacher of English in Dubai UAE|
|Hiring Organization||British Council|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for British Council Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Careers Town brings all legit remote jobs so that job seekers can start earning money online while staying at home.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on British Council Job Site..