Aramex Careers | Risk and Policy Manager Jobs in Dubai
Risk and Policy Manager
No of Positions: 01
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The purpose of this position is to implement the Credit/Risk Policy and regulatory related guidelines and liaise with the local market ecosystem and stakeholders. This position works closely with the Head of Credit Risk, Legal and other internal stakeholders and externally liaises with bank partners, credit bureaus, regulators, collection agencies and other ecosystem partners.
- Work with Product Managers, Growth Managers and other stakeholders to support business growth initiatives and act as an SME on Credit Policy matters.
- Ensure configuration of Credit Policy framework and parameters in the relevant platforms to ensure optimal straight through processing of the user journey while ensuring adherence to the Credit & Risk Policy.
- Liaise with relevant market eco-system stakeholders including Credit Bureaus, Bank Partners, Collection Agencies and Regulators as required.
- Constantly monitor performance of the credit portfolio and analyze and diagnose suspected fraudulent activity and potential threats to the quality including planning for possible mitigation efforts and impacts of Macro economic developments and trends in the market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics or Mathematics or Finance. Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 6-8 years of relevant experience from Consumer Financial Services / Retail Banking industries developing and managing credit policies and monitoring portfolio.
- At least 5 years of proven credit assessment / credit manager experience in consumer finance responsible for policy and portfolio monitoring.
- Should have driven design and launch of credit policy based on required regulations and market conditions.
- Experienced in credit process from consumer acquisition, credit assessment, account creation, disbursal and collections.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Aramex is a multinational logistics, courier and package delivery company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The company was founded by Fadi Ghandour and Bill Kingson in 1982. It is the first Arab-based company to be listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange. Aramex is listed on the Dubai Financial Market.
Official Website: aramex.com
For more Latest Jobs, click here.
UAE – Aramex Jobs 2021
|Title||Aramex Careers | Risk and Policy Manager Jobs in Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Aramex Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Careers Town brings all legit remote jobs so that job seekers can start earning money online while staying at home.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Aramex Job Site..