Amazon Jobs in Dubai | Apply For Campus Recruiter Job
1- Campus Recruiter
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This Recruiter will work with a team of recruiters, sourcers and recruiting coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, process improvement, strategy development and will act as client lead for supported groups. The ideal candidate will bring their expertise of hiring across the MENA region and foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Possess strong ability to screen and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Possess strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver a pipeline of both internal and external candidates.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Experience recruiting in Middle East/North Africa.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Last Date to Apply: May/04/2021
Amazon, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
UAE – Amazon
|Title||Amazon Jobs in Dubai | Apply For Campus Recruiter Job|
|Hiring Organization||Q-Express Documents Transport|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Careers Town brings all legit remote jobs so that job seekers can start earning money online while staying at home.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Amazon Job Site..