Administrative Officer Jobs | Emirates Group Careers Dubai
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Establish and prioritise department policies, processes and procedures into discrete tasks with clear accountabilities.
- Ensure delivery of department and corporate requirements in liaison with internal and related functions e.g. scheduling.
- Act as a first escalation point to clarify any policy issues with responsibility for decision making within established frameworks.
- Responsible for resolution of operational issues or problems arising on a daily basis establishing root cause and implementing action to resolve.
- Work closely with internal and partner departments to ensure effective use of resources.
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent.
- Administration.General administration 5+ Years.
- Experience in managing mid sized customer focused teams (10 members or more).
- Thorough understanding of the Emirates group policies, processes and practices.
- Proven ability to coach and motivate staff.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
The Emirates Group is a state-owned Dubai-based international aviation holding company headquartered in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, near Dubai International Airport.
Official Website: theemiratesgroup.com
For more Latest Jobs: click here.
UAE – Emirates Group Jobs 2021
|Title||Administrative Officer Jobs | Emirates Group Careers Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||The Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Emirates Group Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Emirates Group Job Site..