Administrative Assistant Jobs | World Health Organization Careers Dubai
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The mission of WHO’s Health Emergencies Programme (The Programme) is to help countries, coordinate international action, to prevent, prepare for, detect, rapidly respond to, and recover from outbreaks and emergencies.
- Evaluate and analyze the received offers and recommend the best value for money, ensuring compliance with WHO guidelines.
- Monitor award expiry dates, alert responsible staff, and liaise with relevant stakeholders regarding necessary actions to extend awards.
- Supervise and train the support staff on WHO rules and regulations, provide an initial induction by training staff on GSM, and ensure the finalization of mandatory trainings for the staff.
- Submission of the UAE VAT refund claim bills to the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) on time and reports the same to EMRO financial department.
- Completion of secondary education, supplemented by certification and training in the field of procurement.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in the area of administration (including experience in HR and/or budget) of which at least 2 years exposure to procurement activities.
- Sound organization skills; Stress and time management skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of human resources management policies and procedures.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution states its main objective as “the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health”.
Official Website: who.int
For more Latest Jobs: click here.
UAE – World Health Organization Jobs 2021
|Title||Administrative Assistant Jobs | World Health Organization Careers Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||World Health Organization|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To get latest Job updates by email please send us your details.
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories.
Jobs by Country:
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for World Health Organization Jobs.
- Visit Careerstown.com We bring you the most legit Jobs. Search for your favorite Country and Niche.
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersTown and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Yes, CareersTown is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Careers Town brings all legit remote jobs so that job seekers can start earning money online while staying at home.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on World Health Organization Job Site..